Before the deployment of a blockchain within a particular sector, our team of consultants defines the ideal conditions for implementing it.
Thanks to team members’ solid experience in this area, they analyze and precisely describe the sectors, identify areas of risk and opportunities for adding value, define testing points of data consistency, participate in stakeholder on-boarding…
This step is an essential part of any blockchain traceability project as it enables the definition of an efficient and exhaustive bill of specifications.
Our technical team adapts our platform to the specific needs of each sector: from data acquisition software to access rights according to the role and needs of stakeholders within the sector…
We also develop additional functionalities according to customers’ needs.
The quality department ensures the proper functioning of the platform.
It provides follow-up of the platform to ensure that it evolves to suit the needs of the sector in question. This is carried out in association with the technical and consulting teams.
It also enables continuous improvement, following professional, business, and technical evolutions.
Our traceability platform
We developed the platform that allows users related to enter the information they wish in order to ensure the traceability of their products. The resulting data allows a trail to be left which is then stored in the blockchain.
Our platform allows you to follow your product at every stage of the supply chain. Once traces are recorded, the platform link them automatically and highlights the links between them according to the industry requirements.
Our platform is parametrized to adapt to the specificities of your sector:
- Traceability of products according to information requirements defined at the outset (production, storage, transportation, quality control, …) and saved by any means possible (bar codes, RFID, software, manual data entry, …)
- Saving data on the blockchain
- Reconstruction of the product lifecycle
- Integration of consumer restitution interfaces
- Professional analysis and optimization of production chains
- Intelligent analysis of data and inconsistency identification